Honors and Awards:
Tiffany has been voted a “Super Lawyer Rising Star.” This award is only given to 2.5% percent of attorneys.
She was recognized as a “Top Female Attorney of Northern California” and a “Top Attorney for Northern California.”
Tiffany received the Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Tiffany is often asked to speak to issues of real estate law for real estate professional organizations and attorney audiences. She is regularly consulted by colleagues regarding real estate cases.
- Tiffany is a member of the Bar Association of San Francisco and a committee member for the Real Estate Section.
Pro Bono/Community Service:
- Tiffany assists member of AIDS Legal Referral Panel offering discounted legal services to those who are HIV positive.
Scholarly Lectures and Writings:
- Tiffany has authored an article for the California Real Property Journal regarding changes in real estate law.
- She has been a speaker for the National Business Institute on three occasions educating attorneys throughout the country on cutting edge law.
- Tiffany graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in Legal Studies. She was a member of two honor societies. She received her legal degree from California Western School of Law where she received the highest grade in trial practice and constitutional law. In addition, Tiffany was the student leader in the successful exoneration of an inmate that was wrongfully imprisoned for life for a crime he didn’t commit.